CUPE 1936 represent over 1200 members in Community Social Service. We have 20+ agencies that we service.
For the most part, our members fall in to the General Services Collective Agreement and the Community Living Collective Agreement between Community Social Services Employers’ Association (CSSEA) and Community Social Services Bargaining Association of Unions (CSSBA), which we are proud to be part of. Other members have stand-alone collective agreements with their Employers. Click the Employer name below to see the appropriate Collective Agreement, where available.
CUPE 1936 represents Community Social Services workers in the following agencies in Vancouver Lower Mainland:
- The Children’s Foundation
- Langley Community Services Society
- Battered Women’s Suport Services
- Tradeworks Training Society
- Collingwood Neighbourhood House
- Community Ventures Society
- Delta Community Living Society
- Sources Community Resource Centres
- Hastings Community Centre
- John Howard Society of Lower Mainland
- Little Mountain Neighbourhood House
- North Shore Disability Resource Center Association
- Richmond Society for Community Living
- Sunshine Coast Association for Community Living
- Touchstone Family Association
- Vi Fineday Family Shelter Society
- W.J. Stelmaschuk and Associates Ltd.
- John Howard Society of the Fraser Valley
- Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows Community Services
- Portland Housing Society