Pride Volunteer Opportunities
Here are just a few examples of volunteer roles that we have available for the 2017 Pride season!
Legacy Awards, East Side Pride, Pride Sports Day and much more!
- Event Set up Crew: Are you a morning person? Help us set up our amazing events!
- Event Tear Down Crew: Do you prefer evenings? We always need help tearing down the event!
- Event Volunteers: Help with volunteer registration, greeting, answering questions etc!
- Office Volunteers: filing, data entry, We always need some extra help in our office during Pride season!
- Staging Area Marshal: Help entries park their floats before the parade!
- Parade Route Marshal: Help floats along the Parade Route!
- Flag Bearers/Pace Makers: Carry the Rainbow Flag proudly and help set the pace for Parade entries!
- Greening Crew: Keep our Parade Green, help people get recycling to our recycling stations!
- Dispersal Area Marshal: Help floats get their parade decorations tied down and ready to get back on the road!
- Accessibility Services: Help seniors and people with differing abilities and needs enjoy the parade!
- MC Assistant: Keep our 3 Parade MCs going on while they describe Parade entries for three hours (they’ll sure need water)!
- Traffic Control: Keep people off the streets and on the sidewalks!
Are you a Leader?
The Vancouver Pride Society is looking for an awesome group of outgoing and passionate individuals to help staff make our events as magical as possible! The following roles are available: Team Leads, Captains, and Pride Patrol.
For More information on leadership roles, please contact Alicea at our office 604-687-0955 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org